DCUO: One Crazy Pre-shutdown Morning!

Usually mornings before daily reset are uneventful, but there was too much packed within 1 hour to even post on the socials. So here's a full blog post outlining all of it!

Note: Please checkout the following hashtags for warnings on similar users over the past few years... #DCUOExploiters #DCUOToxicPlayers

You can also report these people via cheater@dcuniverseonline.com and toxic@dcuniverseonline.com respectively.

1) First, a speedhacker in Death Metal DC impersonating Obsidian... "MrsObsidianChill." I usually go here for bounties Thursday morning to see if there are early birds doing them. The phase had actually just finished the three and were heading out. So, as a tank I just start the Dark Knight bounty (Dawnbreaker) for the next incoming group. No one is there yet. Other players start to come in one by one until there are like 5 doing it... going pretty smooth. Then all of a sudden Dawnbreaker goes down and I'm out of combat. I knew for sure it was a speedhacker, so I quickly pull up the nearby list... 3 PC players, 2 PSN. I move to the next bounty to get a closer look. I see "MrsObsidianChill" using the typical sped up & high damage weapon spam that's used with the "Soniz" hack... report submitted.

2)  Back on a different alt, I'm now in Anti-matter Metropolis and found a player waiting for others to do combat and swooping into get objectives without doing any work. I went to ignore him and found I already had him there from a few months ago for doing the same thing in Legion of Doom. Love it when I get multiple confirmation! 

yokai electricity
<Unsupervised>

3)  With the shutdown clock running down (I don't know why I like doing this, but I will queue for a seasonal with 5 min left), "Elite" player, "Persybal" abandoned CC event because he saw too many 333's. We finish in 3min, 40sec.... perfect run all kill feats, finishing 2min before shutdown. He likely could not have requeued and finished in time. 



It's great to see a fast and smooth run with so many feats pop after a high level, privileged player leaves. It makes me wonder if players like Persybal exploited their way all the way to the top, being carried all the time. Did he actually earn anything? The lesson here is CR or even SP don't tell the whole story. There's no stat tracking effort and ethics to the end points/stats.

#DCUOExploiters #DCUOToxicPlayers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCUO: Generator Mods (Episode 42+)

Setting Up OBS & Gamepad Viewer for UX Testing