My Kyogre Starters

Kyogre is probably still the most time consuming legendary to defeat, but like Groudon, we all have much better counters this year. In the several releases we had over the months, I still haven't caught one above 93% and no luck with the shiny.
I may be Team Valor, but if you look at my lineup at the high CP end, you'd think I was Instinct! The electric legendaries have been very good to me. Broadway (caught at the Winter Garden) is my perfect & maxxed out Raikou from the original raid month. M&M (7th Ave M&M Store) is a 93% from the same batch. Research is a 96% Raikou from research breakthrough. The perfect Zapdos (still a few steps to max) was from Zapdos Day. If I had more Zapdos candy, I would power up several 90%+ that were also caught on that same day! Besides all of the high-IV Zapdos, I also managed to get 2 shinies & the worst possible at 67%.

The 2 Venusaurs are both Community Day evolutions. They're here because I don't have tons of Zapdos candy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DCUO: Generator Mods (Episode 42+)

Setting Up OBS & Gamepad Viewer for UX Testing